PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES PRIOR TO
MAKING APPLICATION FOR ANY PROPERTY
- FLORIDA-HOME-RENTAL, LLC DOES BUSINESS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR HOUSING ACT, AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, CREED, COLOR, SEX, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, MARITAL STATUS, FAMILIAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED BASIS.
- THE APPLICATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE (AT ANY TIME) AND MUST BE PAID IN CERTIFIED FUNDS:
(ie. POSTAL MONEY ORDER, CERTIFIED BANK CHECK, CASH ONLY IF FILING IN PERSON - RECEIPT WILL BE GIVEN).
- THE FEE TO PROCESS EACH APPLICATION IS $75.00 PAYABLE TO "PAT ANNUNZIATA."
- THE FEE MUST ACCOMPANY EACH COMPLETED APPLICATION PROVIDED BY FLORIDA-HOME-RENTAL, LLC.
- THE FEE IS TO COVER THE COSTS INCURRED WHILE PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION.
- EACH PERSON, EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE AND OVER, MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION.
- FULL-TIME STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION AND MUST SUBMIT A SEPARATE APPLICATION COMPLETED BY A PARENT OR RESPONSIBLE GUARDIAN (TO ACT AS GUARANTOR).
- VALID PHOTO ID DOCUMENTATION (DRIVER'S LICENSE OR OTHER STATE ID) IS REQUIRED WITH EACH APPLICATION.
IT IS ILLEGAL TO REPRODUCE OR PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR MILITARY ID - (DO NOT SUBMIT A COPY OF MILITARY ID AS PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY).
- YOU MAY REQUEST AN APPLICATION AT THE TIME OF INSPECTION OR DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION FROM OUR WEBSITE
- APPLICANT MUST LIST EACH STATE IN WHICH RESIDENCY HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED, INCLUDING STATES WHERE THE APPLICANT HAS ATTENDED
SCHOOL OR RECEIVED TRAINING, WORKED, OR SERVED IN THE ARMED FORCES.
- ALL APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED TO FLORIDA-HOME-RENTAL, LLC MUST BE SIGNED BY A NOTARY PUBLIC.
- MAIL COMPLETED APPLICATION(S) AND FEE(S) - DO NOT MAIL CASH, TO:
RENTAL APPLICATIONS SECTION
P.O. BOX 650506
FRESH MEADOWS, NEW YORK 11365
- Two (2) years of verifiable residence history from a third-party landlord required.
- Rental history demonstrating residency but not by a third party, may require an additional security deposit.
- A credit score above 700 for 1 of the applicants will result in a minimum of first month, and a security deposit equaling one (1) times the monthly rent plus $200.00.
- A credit score above 650 but below 700 for 1 of the applicants will most likely result in a minimum of first month, and a security deposit equaling two (2) times the monthly rent plus $400.00, and two (2) years of verifiable residence history from a third-party landlord will be required.
- Applicants with a Credit Score below 650 Will Not be Considered.
- We can only use Taxable Income, so if it was not reported to the IRS, then we are not able to count it.
Copies of your last two (2) pay stubs, IRS or court documentation for Child Support, Spousal Support, SSI, Retirement and/or Disability, Wages, Parental Support and Student Financial Aid.
If you are self employed then you will need to include your latest 1099, w2 and tax returns for the past 2 years.
- Each College student Applicant is required to have a Guarantor (Parent or Responsible Guardian).
- If All Applicants are Full or Part-Time Students; Each Approved Full-Time College student is required to have Renter's Insurance (Minmum of $300,000.00) with $10,000.00 guest medical coverage and a loss payable statement to the owner of the property.
- If All Applicants are Full or Part-Time Students; Each College student Applicant is required to have the Guarantor (Parent or Responsible Guardian) with a credit score of 700 or Higher and a security deposit equaling two (2) times the monthly rent plus a $400.00 Non-Refundable Cleaning Deposit per Student.
- If All Applicants are Full or Part-Time Students; Each Approved Full and Part-Time College student Applicant is required to have the Guarantor (Parent or Responsible Guardian) participate in a physical motion picture video walk-through inspection with the Building Owner or his/her representative prior to the first day of occupancy along with the Full and/or Part-Time Student(s)
and sign a statement verifying the condition of the property and the condition of the property contents
and sign a Guarantee that any damages will be immediately repaired and any missing furnishing replaced at the full replacement cost(s) and associated fee(s) (i.e. delivery, setup, installation, trash removal, etc.) will be paid by the Guarantor to the Owner of the Property within Five (5) days of rendition of bill
by owner including any loss of rental income due to such damage(s). If the Guarantor refuses or does not comply, the Full or Part-Time Students will not be granted occupancy, any agreements will be null and void, and any moneys paid or prepaid (Application fees, Security Deposit, Cleaning fees, First Month's Rent, etc.) will be forfeited to the Owner of the Property.
- If All Applicants are Full or Part-Time Students; Each Approved Full and Part-Time College student Applicant is required to have the Guarantor (Parent or Responsible Guardian) participate in a physical walk-through inspection on the final day of occupancy with the Building Owner or his/her representative along with the Full and/or Part-Time Student(s)
at the end of the Lease Term to inspect the condition of the property and the condition of all the property contents to ensure that the property and all of it's contents are returned in the same condition as when received at the beginning of the Lease Term. If the Guarantor refuses to participate or to comply, that portion of the Security Deposit will be immediately forfeited and any additional moneys due to the Owner of the property for damages will be the responsibility of the Guarantor.
- Guarantors are accepted at the Managers discretion only.
- Guarantors must complete a Rental Application, and must meet all requirements.
- Monthly income must equal A MINIMUM of three (3) and one-half (1/2) times the monthly rent. IE: You must have $3500 gross income (verifiable) in order to qualify for $1000 a month rental. If you have a co-signer they will need to have five (5) times the monthly rent to qualify. (If monthly income does not equal a Minumum of three (3) and one-half (1/2) times stated monthly rent, additional deposits, co-signer, or guarantor will be required).
- As noted, a qualified co-signer will need to make at least five (5) times the monthly rent. They should apply to the same property along with the other applicant(s). The co-signer(s) will need to pay the application fee(s) and provide the same documentation as the other financially responsible applicants. We will process the application like they are living in the home, but they will be notated on the lease as a co-signer on the lease.
- Applicants, including all others who are applying to rent the Premises as one household unit, must have a combined and
verifiable gross income of at least three (3) and one-half (1/2) times the monthly rent or comparable amount if income is tax-free.
- Two (2) years of verifiable employment is required, or an additional security deposit may be required. A current paycheck stub will be required.
- Verifiable income will be required for unemployed applicants.
- Self employed applicants will require proof of income from 2 years tax returns, and last 3 months of bank statements.
- Rental history showing property damage - Applications will be immediately denied.
- Rental history showing illegal activity - Applications will be immediately denied.
- Rental history showing property eviction - Applications will be immediately denied.
- Rental history showing Outstanding Non-Sufficient Fund Checks Issued - Applications will be immediately denied.
- Applicant whose name appears on any Sex Offender Registry - Application will be immediately denied.
- Rental history with disturbance complaints - Applications will be immediately denied.
- Any collection filed by a property management company or landlord will result in denial.
- Any applicant with unlawful detainer action or eviction within the past five (5) years will be denied.
- Any current three-day notice will result in denial.
- One (1) or more three-day notices within a 12 month period will result in denial.
- One (1) or more NSF checks within a 12 month period will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting any unpaid past due rent will result in denial.
- Negative reference report from previous landlords will result in denial.
- Negative credit report will result in denial of a rental application.
- Not having a U.S. Social Security number will result in an automatic denial.
- Failure to disclose pets intended to live at the property or to be housed on or at the property will result in denial.
- Giving false information is automatic grounds for denial.
- An incomplete application is grounds for a denial. An applicant must list current job and supervisor contact number (except for full-time students - however parent or responsible guardian must provide all information specified), Financial Institution (Savings & Checking), Auto Loan information (Lender & Monthly Payments), current & previous landlord information, completed, signed & Notarized application, copy of all applicantís driverís license or other accepted ID, and paid application fee for all applicants.
- If you have been convicted of a felony within the past seven (7) years, this is cause for rejection. Applicant must not have a felony record that was adjudicated guilty or had adjudication withheld for the past seven (7) years, or any conviction of any length of time for any drug related, sexual related, murder related, or arson related crime.
- Any exceptions to the above list of criteria that does not result in denial, can result in a higher security deposit required.
© 2000 - 2018 FLORIDA-HOME-RENTAL, LLC. (ALL RIGHTS RESERVED)